Cleaning Technician – Solon, Ohio
We’re seeking a highly motivated and self-disciplined cleaning professional to join our facilities team full time! The ideal candidate will have a proven history of cleaning experience and will be motivated by taking ownership of facility cleanliness with little to no supervision.
The Cleaning Technician is responsible to perform general cleaning and maintenance throughout the offices, laboratories and shared spaces. Position will support cleaning initiatives including washing all dishes, glassware, etc. and perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, and washing walls and glass. The cleaning technician keeps buildings in clean and orderly condition..
Does this sound like a good fit for you? Apply!
- Two or more years of commercial cleaning experience required.
- High school diploma/ general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Dusts furniture, equipment, partitions, walls, etc.
- Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, floors, toilet, mirrors, tables, chairs, refrigerators, microwaves, etc. in restrooms, break rooms and/or kitchenettes.
- Replenishes supplies in restrooms, break rooms and kitchen.
- Sweeps, mops, vacuums and/or hand scrubs floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners.
- Empties trash cans and recyclables into disposal areas.
- Wipes down walls and woodwork, doors, wall hangings, baseboards, etc.
- Competitive Salary
- Company pays majority of Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Free Mental Health Counseling for you and your family
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- 10 Vacation Days
- 4 Extra Vacation Days
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days
- Continuing Education Assistance
For more information on our Company, visit our website at https://locusfs.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.