Locus Fermentation Solutions is seeking a motivated Fermentation Specialist to assist with fermentation production operations at our plant in Solon. Our company uses microbial technologies to enhance oil recovery, increase oil well production, and improve flow in oil wells. The right candidate will have experience in a brewing/ fermentation setting.
- Preparation of reactors for fermentation including the loading raw materials, setting parameters, testing equipment functionality, and inoculation of culture
- Operate PLC to gather data and set temperature, pH, and other parameters
- Routinely take samples for testing and analysis by quality control
- Clean and sterilize equipment, reactors, and all parts utilized in production
- Maintain warehouse area and ensure high level of cleanliness and organization of materials
- Perform routine maintenance on reactors, tanks, pumps, and other production equipment
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED, additional education considered a plus
- Prior work experience in the brewing industry, fermentation, or microbiology highly preferred
- Must be willing to work weekends and have flexibility in schedule
- Very Strong attention to detail required
- Mechanical knowledge and computer skills helpful
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Company offered benefits:
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Paid holidays
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition assistance
- Continuing education courses
- Flexible work schedules
For more information on our Company, visit our website at locusfs.com !
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.