Locus FS was founded by a team that has decades of experience in delivering the un-tapped benefits of microorganisms and their metabolites. Our patented fermentation technology and extensive knowledge of microbial and biosurfactant applications are producing results never thought possible with traditional solutions.
Here At Locus FS
WE'RE A DIFFERENT KIND OF COMPANY
We’re dedicated to developing green solutions
that enable a rapid and profitable transition to a cleaner world
The global economy is in flux and in the next few decades, we will face unprecedented economic and environmental strife. Our unique microbe-based solutions target the largest global industries and alleviate key pain points.
We use innovative fermentation technology
that’s key to our disruption and leadership in all applications and markets
Using multiple patent-pending processes and modular designs, we create low-CAPEX facilities that rapidly produce customizable microbial and biosurfactant solutions used to alleviate global challenges sustainably and profitably.
Tour the Locus FS Headquarters
Headquartered in Solon, Ohio
9 offices in 5 States
Over 115 employees growing at 200% per anum
600+ patent applications filed
A Winning Team.
Founded by a management team with a passion for microbial solutions that has guided microbial, IP-based businesses to exits with Private Equity and Strategic Partners at historic multiples.
World-Class Science Experts.
Driven by scientists from the US, Kazakhstan, the Ukraine, India, Serbia and China, that are globally recognized as being thought leaders in microbiology and fermentation systems, with hundreds of patents and successful industrial and government engagements.
A Proudly Diverse Team.
Featuring a team of diverse minds from 8 different nations, made up of more than 55% women working in traditionally male-dominated industries.
Experienced Management and World-Class Science Experts
• Successful legal career with an entrepreneurial focus
• Leader in company growth and capital raising
• Experience in prosecution of patent portfolios
• Supervised OTC product placements in 60,000+ retail outlets
• Oversaw licensing into over 60 countries
• Working relationships with FDA, FTC and regulatory bodies in 30+ countries
• Highly involved in local community
• Microbiologist, immunologist and fermentation scientist
• Author of over 250+ issued patents
• Direct experience in on-site fermentation
• Discovered best-in-class oral and topical probiotic strains
• Conducted years of extensive research and supervised dozens of clinical trials
• Published in 27 peer-reviewed journals
• Consulted for government and major multinational corporations
• Former lead scientific administrator of the Soviet Union’s biological research & development program
• Oversaw 32 facilities and 40,000 team members
• Involved in over 150 patents and patent disclosures
• Authored 70+ published articles and a NY Times bestseller book, Biohazard
• Named by the BBC as one of the most influential people in the world for 6 years straight
• Awarded the Barkley medal for his distinguished public service and contributions to world peace
• Doctorate of Medicine from Tomsk Military University, a PhD in Microbiology and a DSci in Biotechnology